Membership For All
We know that one size doesn’t fit all. So, we offer several categories of membership:
Upgrade your membership at any time!
Photo Identification Policy: In order to access the facility and to register for programs and activities as a non-member guest, adults age 18 and over will be required to provide photo identification. Proper forms of ID may include a license, passport, state ID card, military ID or student ID.
- Free Fitness Center Orientation
- 100+ free group exercise classes weekly
- Free drop-in child care while you work out
- Virtual Y featuring live streaming classes with your friends & favorite instructors
- Full access to all three Dane County locations
- Six Free Day Passes per year to share with your friends and family
- Friendly, caring staff to help you at anytime
- Open gym, swim, basketball and pickleball
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Discounted program fees and advanced registration
- Guest privileges at many YMCAs nationwide
- Support a nonprofit in your community