Effective June 2, 2021
Your YMCA is open at full capacity!
- We continue to follow CDC and Public Health Madison & Dane County guidelines to keep members and staff safe and healthy.
- Face coverings and social distancing are no longer required in our facilities. (Note: the CDC recommends that unvaccinated individuals continue to wear masks and socially distance.) Reservations for group exercise classes or pool use are no longer needed.
- All facility areas, including saunas, are open and available (Workout Child Watch returns June 21 at all branches)!
- Coming back soon: complimentary coffee every day.
- The Actively Aging Day Pass program will return on Wednesday mornings in the near future.
- Member guest passes are accepted, and AWAY members are welcome!
- Visitors may purchase Day Passes.
- Vending machines are available for member use.
Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday: 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Continuing Safety Protocols:
- Self-screen before you visit the Y. If you don't feel well or are running a temperature, please stay home.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently (and/or use hand sanitizer) is a good anytime-practice, especially when entering and leaving our facilities.
- Staff will sanitize and disinfect common areas throughout the day.
All protocols are consistent with local, state and national public health guidelines. Watch this page, your email and social media for new information.