Updated August 17, 2021
Your YMCA is open at full capacity!
Throughout the pandemic, the Y has supported our community by doing its best to keep members, staff and visitors safe by diligently following Centers for Disease Control and Public Health Madison & Dane County health and safety guidelines. We will continue to do so. The We urge you to keep yourself and others safe by getting vaccinated if you are able, taking all appropriate precautions and being especially careful around young children.
- The public health order effective 8/19/2021 requires mask-wearing by those aged 2 and up in all indoor public spaces, including all areas of the Y except for showers and pools.
- All facility areas, including saunas, are open and available.
- Complimentary coffee is available every day, and the Actively Aging Day Pass program is back on Wednesday mornings.
- Reservations for group exercise classes or pool use are no longer needed.
- Member guest passes are accepted, and AWAY members are welcome!
- Visitors may purchase Day Passes.
- Vending machines are available for member use.
Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday: 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Continuing Cleaning and Safety Protocols:
- Self-screen before you visit the Y. If you don't feel well or are running a temperature, please stay home.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently (and/or use hand sanitizer) is a good anytime-practice, especially when entering and leaving our facilities.
- Staff will sanitize and disinfect common areas throughout the day.
All protocols are consistent with local, state and national public health guidelines. Watch this page, your email and social media for new information.